Read the Series Now:
Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine
- Integrative Approaches to COVID-19
- Sheltering in Place
- Integrative considerations during the COVID-19 pandemic
Andrew Weil, MD
8 Days to Authenticity
- Now is the perfect time to (re)Discover Who You Really Are for powerful resilience today and always! Grab the Workbook free, now!
Dr. Josh Axe, DNM, DC, CNS
Johns Hopkins University of Medicine
Videos posted as I feel so inspired… have questions or ideas? Send them along now and I will respond here!
My List of Things I'm NOT Going to Stop Doing when Coronavirus is But a Memory
If there’s a blessing in coronavirus, and I think there are many, it is that I’m reconnecting with the most important people, places, and things. My intention is that I will remember going forward that no matter what, these are the most important things. I will remember that there is always time to:
- drink enough water
- exercise even if I can’t get to the gym
- catch up with movies and books
- do “little things” around the house and yard that left undone quickly become big things
- do casual check-ins with family and friends throughout the day
- wonder what others might need and do something to see that they get it
- be in solitude
- do things the best I can instead of waiting for the perfect time, place, or ingredients (“Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly.” ~Robert Schuller)
- be easy about life, all of it, for there is nothing more important than the experience of being alive
Basically, just doing the things that, even though important to me, I often say I don’t have time for – or, just plain neglect.
What’s on your list? Comment below!